Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

Our application is currently using Dynamic .NET TWAIN v4.2, and I have downloaded the v6.2 trial in order to evaluate whether the new version fixes some issues we had. The problem I'm now experiencing is that the OnPostAllTransfers event is not being fired, and I'd like to get some help troubleshooting this issue.

Our current code, which is working with v4.2, looks something like this (note: heavily edited to show only the relevant parts):

Code:
twainControl.OnPostTransfer += OnPostTransfer;
twainControl.OnPostAllTransfers += OnPostAllTransfers;
twainControl.OnTransferCancelled += OnTransferCancelled;
twainControl.OnTransferError += OnTransferError;

twainControl.OpenSource();
twainControl.IfDisableSourceAfterAcquire = true;
twainControl.IfAppendImage = true;
twainControl.XferCount = -1;
twainControl.IfFeederEnabled = true;
twainControl.IfAutoFeed = true;
twainControl.IfShowUI = false;

twainControl.AcquireImage();

As I said, this was working with version v4.2. When I installed v6.2, though, the OnPostAllTransfers event is not getting fired any more. I can see the OnPostTransfer event getting fired after each page is scanned, but I'm not sure how to tell when scanning is complete without the OnPostAllTransfers event.

Eventually our last-resort timeout event triggers and calls twainControl.CloseSource() in order to abort the scan; at this point, the OnPostAllTransfers event does fire. But the event is kinda useless to us if we have to manually trigger it like that.

Is there something I should check to make sure this event gets fired normally after the last page has been scanned?

EDIT: We're using the Wpf version of the control

Offline Profile  

Hi Rogern,

I tried adding this event in our WPF demo app (C:\Program Files (x86)\Dynamsoft\Dynamic .NET TWAIN 6.2\Samples\C# Samples\WpfControlsDemo) and it's triggered. Could you test it with the same scanner you are using? BTW, to close source automatically after acquire, please use IfDisableSourceAfterAcquire.

Regards