Please follow these steps to upgrade Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in to the latest version:
1. Remove the old version of Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in completely from your computer.
2. Install Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in 6.3.1.
1) To purchase the License or upgrade from a full license of 4.x or 5.x, you can put an order here:https://www.dynamsoft.com/Secure/WebTWAIN_BuyIt.aspx
If you have a valid yearly subscription, please contact email@example.com
for the license and download link of the full new version.
2) If you have a license of Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in 6.x, you can upgrade to Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in 6.3.1 for free, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for the download link of the full new version.
3) Delete the old license in Licensing Tool (Start->All Programs->Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in) and input the new one. For detailed information on how to change the license, please click here
3. Replace the old XPI file with the new XPI or EXE file on your web server. If you are using Chrome, Safari or Opera, EXE is recommended for easier deployment.
To get more information on how to upgrade Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in on client side, please click here
The XPI file "DynamicWebTwain.xpi" and the EXE file "DynamicWebTwain.exe" can be found in the installation directory of Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in 6.3.1. Click here
to check the steps on how to deploy Dynamic Web TWAIN Plug-in on your web server.
If you encounter any problem during the upgrades, please let us know.