Please follow the steps below to upgrade Dynamic Web TWAIN ActiveX
to the latest version:For web application:
1. Uninstall the old version of Dynamic Web TWAIN.
2. Install Dynamic Web TWAIN 6.3.1.
- For purchased users:
1) If you have a valid Yearly Subscription OR a license of version 6.3, please contact email@example.com
for the license and download link of the full new version.
2) Since version 6.3, Dynamic Web TWAIN added x64 ActiveX. If you have a license of Dynamic Web TWAIN ActiveX 6.1 or 6.2, please contact sales to upgrade your license key to x86/x64 bundle.
3）If you have a full license of 4.x or 5.x, you can purchase the upgrade here:https://www.dynamsoft.com/Secure/WebTWAIN_BuyIt.aspx
- For trial users:
You can get version 6.3.1 trial version here
. You can contact twainsupport@dynamsoft for a new trial license if yours‘ was expired.
After you get the new license key, please delete the old license in Licensing Tool (Start->All Programs->Dynamic Web TWAIN) and input the new one. For detailed information on how to change the license, please click here
3. Replace the old CAB/LPK files with the new ones.
The CAB file can be found in the installation directory of Dynamic Web TWAIN 6.3.1. For info on how to create a LPK file, please click here
4. Change the version number of CAB file to 6.3.1 (see blow), which will make an automatic upgrade of Dynamic Web TWAIN on the client side. Please click here
for more information on how to upgrade Dynamic Web TWAIN on the client side when the upgrade is done on the server side.
<object classid="clsid:E7DA7F8D-27AB-4EE9-8FC0-3FEC9ECFE758" id="DynamicWebTwain1" width="143" height="156"
CodeBase = "DynamicWebTWAIN.cab#version=6,3,1
for more information on how to deploy Dynamic Web TWAIN on Web Server.For desktop application:
You need to remove the control of the old version from the forms and re-add the control of the 6.3.1 version.
to get more information on how to use Dynamic Web TWAIN in different development environments.
If you encounter any problem during the upgrades, please let us know.