Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 4 posts ] 

Hello,

I have similar problem that is described in this post and I need more details on the answer provided by Catherine.

I would like to obtain answers on the following questions (please specify the minimal supported version of DynamSoft WebTwain for each question):
1. When the "OnPostAllTransfers" is triggered, all image data has been already transferred from scanner to the ActiveX/Plugin?
[In the post mentioned above: all data form scanner on Domain B has been transferred to the WebApp on Domain A?]
2. When we call the "SaveXXX" method (in particular "SaveSelectedImagesToBase64Binary"), the data transfer is made form the ActiveX/plugin and not from the scanner?
3. Is there a way to save images scanned by scanner using only capabilities (and not calling the "SaveXXX" methods)?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hello Soruk,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please check my answers as below:

Quote:
1. When the "OnPostAllTransfers" is triggered, all image data has been already transferred from scanner to the ActiveX/Plugin?
[In the post mentioned above: all data form scanner on Domain B has been transferred to the WebApp on Domain A?]
"OnPostAllTransfers" will be triggered after all scanned images have been transferred to the control.

Quote:
2. When we call the "SaveXXX" method (in particular "SaveSelectedImagesToBase64Binary"), the data transfer is made form the ActiveX/plugin and not from the scanner?
After the images transferred from the scanner, Dynamic Web TWAIN saves them in browser memory as DIB format. From this point, any operation on the images has nothing to do with the scanner.

Quote:
3. Is there a way to save images scanned by scanner using only capabilities (and not calling the "SaveXXX" methods)?
The answer is no. Well you can try set IfshowUI to true to check if you can save images from scanner directly via the scanner's UI.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Regards,

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for your answers.

Hello Soruk,

My pleasure. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

[ 4 posts ]